Japanese knotweed is not treated by any normal means. Instead, it needs a special treatment by using a particular approved commercial herbicide chemicals. It involves using specific application
- Consultation/Site Visit
- This basically involves a visit to your property to assess your infestation. We will discuss potential
treatment plans with the best possible way to move forward.
- Develop a Treatment Plan
- Our experienced team will decide the best treatment plan that will get rid of your infestation that is
- Stem Injection/Spraying
- Our qualified professionals will target Japanese Knotweed at a certain point in it's life cycle,
optimising the affects of the treatment.
- In order to get rid of infestations removal of the topsoil layer may be required to remove complex
rhizome root systems. As soon as Japanese knotweed is removed it becomes non-hazardous waste.
- Cell Membrane
- Laying down a cell membrane prevents the spread of those complex rhizome root systems that makes the
spread of Japanese Knotweed so rapid.
- As Japanese Knotweed can take a few seasons to destroy, we will continue to monitor the effects of the
treatment on your infestation.