How does it affect you?
- Damages the structural integrity of man-made constructions.
- It can reduce the value of your home if you decide to sell.
- It can prevent the sale of your house.
- It can also stop you from getting a mortgage, if you already have a mortgage your mortgage company can stall or stop your mortgage altogether.
- It can be a costly process and can take a number of years to destroy.
- If your infestation is not controlled and infects a neighbouring land, you are committing a criminal offence, under Article 15 of the Wildlife (Northern Ireland) Order 1985 and Waste and Contaminated Land (NI) Order 1997.
Northern Ireland's Leading Independent Environmental Consultants