How we can help you
It is important that if you suspect Japanese Knotweed, or another Invasive Species, on your property, that you contact fully qualified professionals to deal with it.
We offer a friendly professional service and want to make the process of tackling your Japanese Knotweed problem smooth and cost effective. Each of our experts are specially trained in recognising a non-native invasive species and we can develop a management/treatment plan that suits you.
We offer a 5 year warranty with works, which gives you peace of mind.
Invasive Species Surveys : From £400
5 Year Management Plan, including Treatment: From £3000
Identification from your photographs: Usually Free of Charge
Japanese knotweed is not treated by any normal means. Instead, it needs a special treatment by using a particular approved commercial herbicide chemicals. It involves using specific application techniques.
- Consultation/Site Visit
- This involves a visit to your property to assess your infestation. We will discuss potential treatment plans with the best possible way to move forward.
- Develop a Treatment Plan
- Our experienced team will decide the best treatment plan that will get rid of your infestation that is cost effective.
- Stem Injection/Spraying
- Our qualified professionals will target Japanese Knotweed at a certain point in its life cycle, optimising the effects of the treatment.
- In order to get rid of infestations removal of the topsoil layer may be required to remove complex rhizome root systems. As soon as Japanese knotweed is removed it becomes non-hazardous waste.
- Cell Membrane
- Laying down a cell membrane prevents the spread of those complex rhizome root systems that makes the spread of Japanese Knotweed so rapid.
- As Japanese Knotweed can take a few seasons to destroy, we will continue to monitor the effects of the treatment on your infestation.
To find out more, please give us a call on Tel: 028 9074 7766
Email: email@example.com or contact us on socials:Back